Sunday, May 11, 2008

I feel the pressure!


I have finally decided to join the world of bloggers. I know it has taken some time. Time is something that I have a limited amount of as of late. I am a busy mother, wife, daughter, friend, babysitter, and primary president. However, I feel the importance of writing our story as our life meanders, twists and turns. I want to capture the memories and insights I am continually learning. I hope that I can share something that will enlighten or entertain those who are interested. I am eager to share with those who are also taking this blogging adventure. I also hope to use this as a tool to stay close with family and friends, and share my thoughts with any one who cares. Happy Blogging! Oh By the way, this picture of me was taken by my husband in Florence, Italy. It was a bit rainy. Look forward to more pics and stories from our recent adventure in Italy.

1 comments:

THE AUG BLOG said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!