Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Brithday Brennen!!!


Brennen turned 3 on November 3rd. He has waited forever for his birthday. He was old enough to remember how fun every one else's birthdays have been, and asked me sometimes days in a row, "Mom, is it my birthday today?" after getting a negative response he would ask, "Is it my birthday this afternoon?" What a cutie.

Well the day finally came. He was so thrilled. Les took the day since he has been gone for so long. We got a lot of errands finished and we also took the kids to Holiday park. It is such a fun park with lots of playground toys to choose from. They even took a short hike to look at the White river.We had a speed racer party. Brennen loves cars. He is not picky about what kind. Hot wheels, Speed racers, Nascars (Jeff Gordan is his driver, he chose on his own Zak), and talking cars from the movie Cars. We order pizza and bread sticks. We had a wonderful time.
Brennen also chose his cake which was white with sprinkles. He is such a cutie. He is losing that baby look and starting to look like a kid. I am so sad. I knew it was bound to happen but he is still my baby, at least for a couple of months. I often ask him if he will stop growing and he just tells me, "I can't, I am a big boy mom." Happy Birthday Bren.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I know what you mean about wanting Halloween to be over! I dressed up my kids 4 or 5 times too! It is hard to keep everyone and all of their things organized and then also not lose it before actual Halloween. Your kids are so cute. Happy Birthday Brennan! Good to talk to you the other day. Hope to talk again soon.

Love,
Jenn