Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No time to think let alone Blog! 29! Jayne first day of preschool!

Okay, I know I am lame. I have not had any time to do anything it seems. I am hoping that things will calm down soon. Hopefully after Sunday. My calling is stressing me out, but it is looking up. This is a busy time of year for primary. The program is coming, inservice, curriculum orders, new teachers, switching schedules, budget & calendars for next year,and looking forward to next year new theme and ideas. It is crazy. Add trying to remodel a room for the new little one before Les's schedule becomes to demanding to get it done, homework, activities for the kids, and football games to watch. That leaves no time. Plus, I still have days that I don;t feel so grand. So I am doing the best I can.

By the way. I was the entertainment at Jayne's soccer game on Saturday. Her coach who is a friend of mine asked me to be the second coach. (The team plays on two fields so everyone gets to play). I was on one field. It was so muggy, humid, and hot. She neglected to tell me before I showed up at the field. I was not dressed for the weather or any type of physical activity. I was one sweaty, 6 months pregnant momma running after 4 year old girls. It was a sight, but Jayne was so excited that I was her coach. She almost scored twice. I couldn't move for the rest of the day. I was so sore. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. But this is baby number four and my muscles are all out of whack. Oh well.

By the way. I turned 29 on the 10th. Yep I have officially had my last birthday of my life. I can get no older. What a feeling. The kids had a fun time celebrating my birthday, and Les bought me a beautiful cake. It was a little small but the kids all had a bite and a delectable cupcake from the same bakery. Jayne woke up with pink eye, so I was pretty much stuck at home except for the visit to the doctor. On the upside the doctor gave us samples so we didn't have to go to the pharmacy, and infect half of our town in the process. I was a cleaning maniac and no one else has gotten pink eye yet. I am hoping they won't!. Jayne started preschool. She looks so bug. She actually went last year, but this year she is staying longer, eating lunch at school. So far she is enjoying it. the school just opened up and is very unorganized. I am hoping they will get it together in the next month or so, but she is thrilled she knows kids in her class form church. She also gets a note sent home saying she sang by herself just about every day. I guess she isn't very shy after all.

Brennen and I now have some quality alone time at least until the baby is born. Unfortunately the majority of my time has been spent on Primary up to this point but I have hope that within the month I may have some time to spend hanging out with Brennen.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Pink eye is evil. You are amazing for keeping anyone else from getting it. But, sheesh! It sounds to me like you need a serious break! I hope you find a minute to get a long bubble bath and a back rub from your husband. The blog can wait! ;)

Julie said...

Oh, and happy birthday! :D

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, cute Cynde! I promised myself I was going to get better at acknowledging birthdays, but so far, I'm not doing so hot. Anyway, I hope your day was great! P.S. 29 isn't so bad... :)

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy BIRTHDAY SWEET CYNDE!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
(Welcome to the 29-Forever Club!!!)