Monday, April 27, 2009

A little Late-Easter Pictures

Our Easter Bunny came on Saturday this year so we could enjoy Easter morning with out quite as big of Sugar high. It was fun and the kids were hoping he would come again. LOL!
I don't have much time, but here are some pictures of Easter. Evie's dress is nothing special because we didn't decide to take her to church until that morning. It was nice to go to church as a family again, even if I spent most of sacrament in the mothers lounge.


I had to bribe Jayne to wear a flower in her hair. I paid her a quarter to leave it in through all of church. She did it and as soon as we got into the van she took it off and asked for her quarter. One day she will want her hair to look pretty. One day I will not be able to get her out of the bathroom but it would be nice if she let me do something with her hair now.
All my goofy kids. I love them more each day, and some days they make me more and more frustrated. I am really popular with them all at church now. They think they can sit and bug Evie if they are bored. It is frustrating. Oh well. All too soon it will be over.

0 comments: