Thursday, July 24, 2008

Long time no write, Locks of Love


Okay, so I have been pretty busy, but I probably could have found time to write if I just made the time. It has been a wonderful summer and I will try to be more diligent in my posting. I am so excited about the people we have been able to reconnect with.


Earlier in the Summer we, Jayne and I, decided her hair was too long for the summer (mostly because she hates having her hair done and pulls out the cute hairdues about 10 minutes after they are finished. So we looked into donating it to Locks of Love and sure enough she had enough of her hair to make a contribution. We looked at pictures online of people who have no hair. Her preschool teacher was especially touched as she has been fighting cnacer during this last school year. Hooray Jayne, she is so loving, but I have to admit that it was really hard for me to cut my only girls hair off. On the bright side, no more hair in her face especially during these humid summer days in Indiana.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, Jayne! That is awesome. You are a very brave and sweet girl.

THE AUG BLOG said...

Jayne, you are such a doll and couldn't be cutier! We are proud of you (and your mom) for your donation. :)