Friday, July 25, 2008

What are you doing New Years Eve?

I just love that song, but unlike most of you, I already know what I am doing New years Eve. I am having another baby due on December 31st. I will actually probably have it a few days to a week before that, if my doctor gets her way. That's right it may be boxing day. My son/daughter will share a birthday with family and friends. Any bets on what I am having? I should find out soon I hope. The last ultrasound was not able to show what the result is although the baby looks good. I did have some complications and we are praying things will continue to go well. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and the baby is very low (right on top of my bladder in fact). Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

We are feeling very blessed, we have tried for over a year to have another baby. We have had one official miscarriage in January and another in August. So hear we go again. This baby will be younger than Brennen by 3 years and almost 2 months. My other children were all born within 3 1/2 years. I am looking forward to having lots of helpers. Brennen also assures me, no matter how many times I've told him that he can't have a baby, that he also has a baby in his tummy. He shows me right where it is located(what a cutie)We are very excited and are looking forward to our storage room officially becoming the babies room.

5 comments:

Megs said...

I'm jealous you already know what your doing for New Years. I wish my life was that predictable. :)

Julie said...

Congratulations! I will be keeping you and the peanut in my prayers. And that is so funny about Brennan... When I was pregnant when Ben was 3, he insisted that he had a baby his tummy, too. And then it became a bunny. And then, after a month or so, he got over it. :D Good luck!

Jessie said...

YAY CYNDE!!! I am SO excited for you. Congratulations and I will keep you and the little one in my prayers!

Love ya!!!

THE AUG BLOG said...

Brennen cracks me up! We are so excited for another cousin! I hope you have your baby before the new year so you have one more tax deduction. I hate to think that way but I come from a long line of accountants so I can't help it. Can't wait to here what your having!

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We have been through all of that baby stuff and I think it just truly makes you grateful for the things you do have!

We are very happy for you!