Monday, August 25, 2008

Little Sluggers

Les has been working with the boys in a very dedicated way teaching them how to bat properly. As you can see, Brennen is picture perfect. The amazing thing is he can hit the ball off the tee every time. He also hits it when Les pitches it to him. His bat is a little thicker then a normal bat but he is only a little under three. I am impressed. He has a sucker in his mouth that he earned from his potty training adventure that we are still enjoying(I am not sure if that is the correct word, I think of something much more colorful). Ha!

Isaac loves baseball and is also doing very well. He sometimes gets down on himself. I am not sure why. He likes to succeed and do well at things, but does not really understand you have to fail to learn to succeed and the practice, practice, practice thing. We are trying and he can hit very well. It depends on his mood. Some days he hits it threw the fence slats, others the ball barely moves. Anyway, we are trying and having a lot of fun along the way.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Sigh... you can cry to me about potty training "adventures"... I feel your pain. I tried doing two at a time this summer, failed miserably, and now we are back to diapers until I can work up the guts to try again. LOL! Your little sluggers are cute!